Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The Conglomerate LOPEZ

So, some of you have been working now for several years, gaining experience, and understanding your individual sectors of business. The time will come when it would be prudent to consider the reuniting of Lopez into what will be known as The Conglomerate. Keep your ears to the ground, your eyes on the future, and you heart to Lopez. We roll deep. We ride hard. "together we stand, divided we fall"

Maybe it is me, lonely-unemployed-single, but this is a possiblity. The Corporate Lopez. A goal? 2015. 10 years to do what needs to be done before we form The Conglomerate. I was plannig on running for the presidency in 2016 so you guys can support me in that and then be in the cabinet. you can choose what you'd like to do best. HA HA! total domination. Lets just hope that my checkered past/criminal record/jail time doesn't come back to haunt me!

I love you guys. Be good, have fun, keep it real.

Much Love
Caleb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Free Hit Counter