Thursday, January 19, 2006

For more info please tune into...

...my blog and find out what I am doing in my new job at CoBe Development. I plan on getting up with Lazy Eye and El Guapo soon and rekindling the Lopez flame that burns subtly in all of our hearts.

I just went on a cruise and it was pretty rad. I hope some one makes some cheese and takes us away for awhile. I think the rule states specifically that the person who makes a million first has to pay for the cruise not necessarily airfare to go on the cruise, which sounds fair to me.

I love you guys and wish you'd post some stuff more often. I wanna hear about crazy crimes busts by Dilly out in the NYC. Tell me and Kill me I just wanna know nigga!

Holler at me!
Caleb aka Captain Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Free Hit Counter