Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Go@blogger.com

Ok I have this set up for my Mental Foreplay blog so I can't do it on this one. But if you want, right after you sign in, in the right hand column there is a thing asking about mobile blogging. click on it and sign your camera phone up.

All of you can sign your phones in and send text emails or pictures directly to the lopez blog. You can go to my site and see the pictures I have posted from my phone. So if you see something funny or interesting you can snap a picture on your cell phone and send it straight to this blog.

It is pretty sweet dudes. You will have to check your phone plan to see if it costs anything but it is probably max like .25 cents. Totally worth a good photo. Holler at me! CPT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter
Free Hit Counter